Monday, January 25, 2010

Our ToDdLeR!!



Well, I no longer have a baby boy, but a toddler! Britton had such a wonderful birthday weekend! His party was on Saturday and he had so much fun! There was a lot of work and time put into it the decorations, the favors, the cake, the food, all of it....in the end it was beyond worth it. I know that Britton will not remember this party so I guess I'll just have to keep doing them big until he does. ;) Kyle and I waited what seemed like forever to have a child that I can't imagine a party that is not big to celebrate our blessing! He had many friends and family come to share in his special day. Kyle and I are so thankful for all of you and for loving on our little man.

His guitar from Mimi and Pa

Some of Britton's buddies, he loves them!

Enjoying his smash cake!

Playing in his tunnel from Lucas!

So many gifts....he's pretty excited about it!

Britton's actual birthday was also fun for him. He got to have his first doughnut for breakfast and a lunch with only big boy food, no baby food in sight! :) He played with us and his Mimi, Pa and P. Such a cute little cuddle bug he is and that smile brightens my day! I'm afraid that he has his Momma and his Daddy wrapped around that adorable finger of his! Again, a huge thank you for making his day amazing! HaPpY BiRtHdAy BrItToN!!

Birthday breakfast!

Birthday Lunch

Smash Cake, round 2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment