Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Birthday, baby Foster!

My dearest baby Foster.... How it hurts my heart that you are no longer my sweet baby, but a growing one year old. I simply adore your precious blonde hair, blue eyed, laid back and loving personality. I love how you are such a "Momma's Boy." I love your contagious laugh, how around your eyes wrinkle when you smile & the sweet bond you have already formed with Britton. You are such a blessing to me, to all of us. I pray that you grow to be such a Godly man who loves others and gives to those in need. I am so honored to be your Momma. I love you BIG, my sweet boy.



Such a wonderful moment!!
October 30, 2010...9:56 p.m....7lbs 8ozs....21 1/2"





Happy Fourth of July!

Bright eyed at nine months :)

11 months old and happy as usual

The two little loves of my life

LoViNg his cake!

*ONE*

Our family of four...pretty perfect

Happy 1st Birthday, love!
October 30th, 2011...9:55 p.m....21 lbs 8 ozs...31"



No comments:

Post a Comment