Saturday, December 10, 2011

All I want for .:*Christmas*:.


Our dear Corwin is still gone....4 months have passed by. I have come to terms with the fact that he is not coming back and I can only hope someone else is loving on him. Rylee has had a rough time trying to adjust to not having a buddy. Kyle has been incredible looking for Corwin every day. It's hard to think my sweet boy of eight years is gone. My heart breaks and seeing Rylee so sad all the time makes it worse. So after much thought I asked for a puppy for Christmas. I was surprised by Kyle when he told me he was going to get me a Pointer puppy we had found only to find out they had ben adopted. Thus started the search, again! We decided to adopt a dog in order to save a life. We found the cutest little girl in Mt. Juliet. She is a retriever mix with a black and white coat. She is currently 8 weeks old and will be coming home with us on December 20th!! We went to see her today so the boys and most importantly Rylee could meet her to see if it would be a good match. They all loved each other and plans are set! I dread housebreaking another puppy, but she is already crate trained! I am so excited, as is the rest of the family! Ten days seems so far away! (Thank you to my sweet husband for understanding my want & need for this puppy. You are too good to me, love!)

Our sweet .:*Blair*:. with her Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment