Thursday, August 26, 2010

Take me Out to the BaLlGaMe!!


As a summer gift to Kyle I bought us tickets to a Nashville Sounds game. Before we had Britton we would go to many summer Sounds games. Since Britton has been born we had not been, until a few weeks ago. Things took a little turn when we discovered we would be taking Britton with us for his first game. :) He had a blast! He enjoyed drinking an Icee and eating a hotdog. He couldn't stop watching the players and the fans long enough to even let us take a good picture! Our little monkey made it through the 4th inning before he decided it was time to walk around. Anyone that knows Britton, knows this is quite the accomplishment! We all had a great time and are ready to go again.

Britton's first Sounds game!
Watching the players be introduced!


Things with Foster are going well! I'm feeling and looking VERY pregnant! This week has been a very tiring and hard one. I have had activities and responsibilities every night this week. I've been missing getting to spend time with Kyle and Britton. I've also managed to somehow hurt myself! I go to the doctor today to see if I have a severe sprain or a stress fracture to my left ankle/foot. It's quite painful during the day and with my RLS at night, sleep and being comfortable at all has gotten to be almost impossible!! Luckily, I am just over 31 weeks today and our sweet baby will be with us soon. I know it sounds crazy, but I think I'll get more sleep when that time comes then I am now! :)

Foster and I at 31 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment