Saturday, October 16, 2010

Where has the time gone??

I promise to write a "real" post this week, since it's Fall Break and I'll actually have time to perhaps sit down! A quick up date for all of those who have asked....

1. Yes, we are back in the house and almost done unpacking! :)
2. Yes, my foot is still broken. I am now only having to wear my boot every other day!
3. Yes, I'm still pregnant! We are somewhere between 37 and 38 weeks along. We have a scheduled C-Section for Nov. 2nd! YAY for Foster soon being here and for Britton being a big brother.
4. My maternity leave starts on October 25th and yes, they found someone to be in my room.
5. NO, I have not updated any pictures in way too long. Sorry to add to that disappointment, but I have not taken a picture of Foster and I, aka: a belly shot, since week 31. I'll get on that...tomorrow maybe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment