Wednesday, June 24, 2009

5 months already??

It does not feel like we have been parents for five months, that I have been on maternity leave for five months and I wish my body looked like Britton was five months! We have had some eventful moments these past two days. Yesterday Britton FINALLY rolled over, from his back to his tummy. I happened to have my camera, okay truth is I take it with me every time he is on the playmat and HOPE that that day will be the day! We had to go to the doctor today to get checked out for an ear infection,which he does not have, strep throat, which he does not have and a virus, which he does have. While there and waiting on the nurse to come in Britton rolled from tummy to back. Two feats in two days, pretty impressive!
Starting to roll...

...still going...

...success...

and proud of himself!

We tired cereal again on Sunday and he loves it. Last night was cereal again and as you can tell, he is still loving it. In fact he cries when it is gone. He also thinks he is old enough to feed himself. What a handful this boy is going to be...I can't wait! :)


Our last eventful moment happened today. Britton was in his jumper and stated to cry so I would come get him out. When I walked over to the front of it and looked at him he lifted his arms up and reached for me. He can cry all day if he promises to reach for me too! No I'm just waiting on that first word to be "mama."

No comments:

Post a Comment