Thursday, June 18, 2009

another busy week

We've had a pretty busy time since I last blogged. I thought I'd be better at updating this, but daily updates are not going to happen! My Mom came in town this past weekend and we took Britton swimming again at Hank and Rhonda's. He had such a good time and thankfully a good day even with the teething! 
We decided to go ahead and try cereal on Sunday night....not successful! As you can tell from the pictures he was confused and I don't think he found it too tasty! We'll try again soon... maybe with thicker cereal.

Before we started...

trying it out with a not so tasty look on his face...

and happy that it's over!
Monday through Wednesday my squad had cheer camp. Britton and I went to watch on Monday for the first part of the day, he did wonderful! We had a squad dinner that night at Chili's and baby Sophie came. Britton was funny as he stared at her like he was trying to figure out what she was! :) Tuesday night we went to Chuck E Cheese. Believe it or not, he stayed awake for one ride and then took a nap! I don't know how he managed to fall asleep in such a loud place! We tried to take a picture of the girls with Britton, but he decided he would rather scream. :)

"Riding" his only ride ay Chuck E Cheese

Britton being unhappy about this picture!

After eating he was happy again

Last night we had the girls over to watch a movie together. They seem to be a great group so far and get along well. Britton does cry when some of them talk to him or get too close....too many new faces I suppose. There are other girls though that he favors, we're working on it! Tonight we are going over to Sus and Kevin's for dinner and play time. :) That would be easier if they too had a baby, but I guess we'll settle for Jackson the cat for now! I'm hoping this weekend is a lot calmer! Sunday is Father's Day and I'm excited for the day we have planned for Kyle. Being a parent has been such a wonderful blessing and gift, even with the 6 weeks of teething! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment