Saturday, May 16, 2009

My "baby" cousin goes to prom and drives...


It is so strange to me that Kelcie is already old enough to not only be driving, but now has gone to her first prom and will be going to college in a few years. I was ten was she was born and couldn't get enough of her. Renee and I spent most of summers with her and Richard at GMP. My Dad's side of the family only has three grandchildren and all three of us are girls, instant bond. She is becoming such a wonderful young lady and we are all so proud of her.... but old enough to be a junior in high school?!! I really am old! 


Kelcie in rare form.... :)                                             -------------->

2 comments:

  1. WHOA WHOA! get that picture off of here! lol yes you are getting old, haha jk jk. im the one thats getting old!ya, next year ill be a senior :)i can hardly believe it myself. LOVE YOU!
    ---Kelcie---

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I know I needed a "better" picture but I think this one is perfect! :) love YOU

    ReplyDelete